Just published: My Three Suicides: A Success Story...

Monday, February 11, 2013


Sunday, February 10. Another day closer to my book launch. The worry screws tighten. If the publisher does not come through with copies of my book in time, I shall Xerox them if I have to....In the meantime, I've been trying to use FB (how quickly I've learned to say "FB" instead of FaceBook! I'm a genius!), as so many people have told me I must, to let the world know my new book is coming....now that I'm in it, I'm sorry I didn't start years ago: why I'd have 1, 233, 699 close friends who’d buy my book!...ah, well, I shall be like the little acorn that grew up to be a mighty oak (that stood in the way of a new housing project and got bulldozed when it stood a mere 60-feet tall). Today, Sunday the 10th is two days away from when the publisher says my final Proof will be ready. If all's okay, I can order copies for my reading on the 22nd. .........

No comments:

Post a Comment